Thursday, March 10, 2016

Mikko's 70th birthday weekend.

We managed to pull off a surprise birthday weekend for my Father inlaw!  Not my be the works of me, but some others.  All Bear and I had to do was show up.  I didn't get any pictures of the actual surprise.  It was awesome!! Both Sandra and Mike stood there stunned for a time and listened to Happy Birthday being sung.  

 Unfortunately my camera didn't come out as much as I would have liked.  Here's a few pictures...

A quick photo op with everyone.  (besides myself)

With no little ones racing about, visiting was quite easy.



Finnegan not sure what Uncle Bear is all about.


A late night equals an early morning nap.

Max loves Grandpa.

Boden was the only bigger kid that got to come, so he became my subject.  (poor guy)



The beach was right across the road from the house.  We went on many walks.


We each took a turn for a meal.   Matt and Liisa prepared lunch the first afternoon we were there.


We ended up with perfect weather!















We had foggy with the sun peeking through mornings.





The beach was littered with rock and sea foam.






70 degrees and sunny.  Couldn't ask for better!

Kitchen duty.  How's the coffee Bam? :)

We did some informal family pictures.








 












We celebrated Mikko's 70th and Jess's 35th birthdays.


Ecola park.




A walk on Cannon Beach one last time before heading out.




Home sweet home.

We had a weekend that we will remember for a long while!  It was one full of surprises, laughter, love and catching up!! We miss all these dear people and cherish those times we can spend together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment