Monday, April 7, 2014

Out West...

Back in February I spent a long weekend in Oregon.  My sister in law Jess flew in from Finland along with Riika, and Sue from Michigan.  Alli and I flew from here.  We celebrated Sue's birthday quite a few months early, in downtown Portland. It was an awesome weekend!!

The cutest and luckiest boy! He got to bathe in Grandma's kitchen sink.

Discussing morning events with Uncle Tim.

In her own little world.

Playing with baby.

I saw these 2 plus Brooke for only a day and a half.

A little afternoon snooze.

My cute cute godson!  Love him.

There was a family get together Saturday night.  

Sue received a pretty crown. :-)

We had lunch at Kim and Aaron's before taking off for Portland.

Cute nephew enjoying lunch.

  Kath's expression in here cracks me up!

A few of our nephews are starting to sprout!

Kimberly...the life of the party!! :-)


Bells and Marshall.

Little Boden.

And his Mama.

Some 2 on 2 basketball.


Sisterly love.

I wanted to get a couple pictures with all my sis in-laws together with Mom.  It was quite the challenge.:-)

I had to post several different pictures of them.  They crack me up.  Alli looks especially awkward!



My favorite!!


Like this one too!

Some cute nieces!  


Looks like Jen might be in trouble!:)

Downtown Portland at night.


Our first day in Portland was a drizzly one!  

We took the train around town.


Downtown is so pretty!

Love this boy!  His grins are so darn cute!!!


We ate lunch at a nice restaurant quite a few stories up in a high-rise.


Miss and Riika. (Sorry Riika, if I spelled your name wrong!)

Mom and Sue.

Kath.

Alli and Jess.

Our second morning was beautiful!  We went for a walk along the water front.

Us. 

Flowers were starting to bloom.





Ha!  Not sure what Alli is up to?!


Strolling along.






We spent plenty of time in various spots just visiting!

Love the moss covered trees!

Trees were blossoming.

Alli figured this sign pertains to her.



Julian had an appointment in Vancouver and got to come with us for a while.


Reflection.

Starbucks was a popular stop.

Sue.

Last picture of my trip.  We shopped, and then went back to Quincy.  There we took sauna and visited a bit more.  Alli and I left the next day back home to CO.  Was a short but very sweet trip!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment