Monday, February 24, 2014

8:52 Motivational Monday

We cannot solve problems with the same thinking that created a problem.  
We must change the way we think.
-Mary Marx...adaption from Einstein

Some of you are probably going huh?  What do these pictures have to do with the quote?!  I must admit, some of the quotes we are given are quite difficult to figure out a picture to go with.  

Clarke doesn't necessarily have a problem in here.:-)  My thinking is, that if Clarke wasn't able to change his thinking he would never be able to show this many emotions.  He would be stuck on the first pose, which would be a problem.  

I know this is a stretch, but it works good enough in my books.  Plus, I think Clarke makes a pretty good actor.  Most of you could probably guess what his emotion is in each picture. :-)
And yes, I was quite bored one day.

Head on over to Amber to see her take on this quote.



No comments:

Post a Comment