Monday, January 13, 2014

2:52 Motivational Monday

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
-Eleanor Roosevelt
This stranger and I met on a beautiful foggy morning.    He was an elderly guy with a simple film point and shoot camera. We both saw this scene from the freeway, from there turned back on a frontage road and stopped at the same spot off Hwy 6.  We chatted for a little while, and then stood silently together in awe at the beautiful scene in front of us!   After snapping a few pictures , we both left. I know he left that morning like I did, with new thoughts and renewed strength. And maybe he was happy like I was, to have shared it with someone.

This week I'm linking up to Rachael.  

1 comment:

  1. Love this! It's a powerful picture with a neat story to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete